Pet Policy at Ron Hoover Oasis
- PET REGULATIONS:
- WE LOVE PETS!!! With that being said, all around the country parks are being forced to ban dogs because of irresponsible pet owners. To help ensure campgrounds continue welcoming dogs, cats and other critters practice pet etiquette habits. Nearly every RVing animal and animal owner leaves an impression. Make sure you make a good one.
- We love pets and to help keep them safe are very strict on the pet rules.
- A Pet Policy Certificate of Understanding will be provided upon check-in.
Here’s a quick overview:
- Pets must be on a leash or tether, no longer than 6 feet, at all times when outside.
- Pets may not be outside unaccompanied and must be supervised by an adult (Age 18 or older) at all times.
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately anywhere on Ron Hoover property.
- Pet waste bags must be carried anytime your pet is outside.
- Any pets staying in the RV must be registered with the office immediately.
- Do NOT walk in-between RV sites. Do NOT allow pets to wander into other RV sites.
- Only indoor cats are allowed in the park. Cats must remain inside the RV or on a leash or tether at all times. GENERAL: Rules and regulations that don’t fit into a specific category.
- No pets or glass in the pool area.
IT IS THE REGISTERED GUEST’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSURE THAT EVERYONE IN THE RV UNDERSTANDS THE PET POLICY AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
PARK REQUIRED PET ETIQUETTE Click her to read more
- All animals must be on a leash at all times. Leashes may be no longer than 6 foot.
- Pets may not be outside without supervision.
- Pets may not be allowed to wander into other guest’s grass areas.
PARK PET RULES
- Limit 2 pets per RV site unless approved by management. Visitors are not permitted to bring any pet on to park property without management approval and must comply with the pet policy.
- Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior and to deny a pet, or ask a guest to leave the park, if the pet poses a threat to the health and/or safety of any person(s) on the property.
- Non-house pets (including farm animals), strange and exotic animals are not permitted without management written approval.
- Only indoor cats are allowed in the park without management approval. If a cat is outside all the pet rules and regulations apply including the leash rule.
- All pets, including newly acquired pets and indoor cats must be registered with the park management immediately upon bringing them on the property in case of an electrical outage.
- Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners and may not be left unsupervised at anytime,
- Kennels, fences, dog playpens, dog runs, etc. must be approved by park management.
- Disruptive pets are not permitted in the park. Excessive vocalization (barking, meowing, crying, wining, howling, etc.) in pets, inside or outside of your RV, will be considered a nuisance and will not be tolerated.
- Per city health code no pets are permitted in the pool area.
- All pets must be licensed, have current vaccinations and a rabies certificate available for inspection.