Amenities and Attractions at Ron Hoover Oasis
- Concrete roads and sites
- Back-in and pull-through sites available
- Full hook-up with 30-amp and 50-amp power
- Pet friendly (Click to see the pet policy)
- Convenient, coin operated laundry facilities
- Clean, private restrooms and shower facilities
- Resort style, walk-in swimming pool with a tropical setting & relaxing waterfall
- Curbside trash pick-up
- Friendly, on-site management
- On-site RV repair and maintenance service
- RV washing, waxing, and detailing services
- Propane refill station
Ron Hoover Oasis RV Park is adjacent to La Marque’s Mac McGaffey Highland Bayou Park: 230 Acres located on the Central, North/South bird migration flyway zone and featuring; baseball fields; a playground; canoeing; a hiking/nature trail; a bird sanctuary w/ bird watching; an observation deck; tennis/basketball courts; horseshoe pits and shelters with Bar-B-Que facilities.
Lone Star Motorcycle Rally
Annual Art Walk
Christmas Boat Lane Parade on Clear Lake
Moody Gardens Annual Festival of Light
Dickens on the Strand
- Countless restaurants, shopping and entertainment opportunities within minutes.
- Boat ramps and fishing opportunities are located throughout the area.
- Nearby Attractions